General & Discipline
Students and the parents / the guardians shall adhere strictly to the rules and regulations noted here, which may be modified from time to time.
- Students must attend the school on all working days and be punctual for the assembly. Students must be at the school at least 10 mins before the first bell.
- Use of English: English should be spoken in the school premises to acquire proficiency in usage of the language.
- The school uniform must be worn on all working days and on all school functions. Students not in proper uniform will not be allowed to attend the classes.
- Students should obey the teachers and school authorities in all matters, and are required to follow the instructions given by the school authorities.
- Students should be polite and courteous. All students are urged to maintain high moral and ethical standards set by the school in their manners and conduct.
- Students should behave in a proper manner wherever they go. They should always remember that the school would be judged by their conduct. All pupils are answerable to the school authorities for their behaviour outside the school also.
- Pupil is responsible for the custody of their books and belongings.
- The students shall keep the classrooms and their surroundings neat and tidy.
- Students shall treat all school property with care. Students are forbidden to write or scribble on the wall/furniture, dirty the class rooms or damage any material.
- If a student sees any school property damaged, he/she should report the matter to the school office immediately.
- All students must take part in the Physical Education and other co-curricular activities unless medically unfit or exempted by the Principal.
- The Class Teacher should be notified immediately of any change in the address/telephone number of the student or his/her parent/guardian.
- Parents/Guardians shall ensure that their child/ward devote enough time at home to their studies and assignments.
- Students shall bring only vegetarian lunch to school. Consumption of non- vegetarian food is strictly prohibited within the campus.
- Parents/Guardians shall respond to the reports and information that the school sends them in a timely manner. The school community needs the full co-operation of the parents/guardians.
- Parents/Guardians who escort their child/ward to and from school shall leave them near the school gate, and receive them at the gate. Parents/Guardians shall not enter the classroom or remain in the school premises.
- No student shall leave the school premises during the school hours, without the permission of the Principal.
- No student shall stay back in the school premises after the school hours except when it is advised by the Principal or teachers.
- Parents / Guardians should mention the class and section of their child/ward in all their correspondence.
- Parents please ensure that the mobile numbers provided by you are solely and exclusively attended by you.
- Do ensure that your ward bring the school diary daily along with the respective books and materials as per the time table.
- Kindly discourage your children from driving to school on two wheelers. This is in the interest of your child safety.
- Parents must take the prior permission after informing the office, to meet the class / subject teachers. The meeting can be scheduled only after the school hours.
- Parents are requested to check the school website for regular updates on circular / announcements etc.
- We seek the whole hearted co-operation of all the parents for the complete well-being of your children and request your special monitoring irrespective of school / teacher instructions.
- Students are strictly forbidden to bring pen drive, cell phone any sharp instruments, valuables etc, to the class and to purchase any article of food from unauthorized dealers at or near the school premises. Bringing any sort of comics or objectionable literature into the school may lead to even dismissal from the school. However if required the students may bring the gadgets related to their subject with the permission of their respective teachers.
- No private tuition by the school teachers shall be arranged.
Attendance & Leave
- The school does not encourage leave taking in general.
- If the student needs any sick leave for more than 3 days, he/she must produce a Medical Certificate.
- Regularity – Students are expected to be in school before 8.30 am Late coming will not be entertained.
- Long leave will be granted under unavoidable circumstances.
- Absenting oneself a day prior to a test or exam will not be allowed.
- Abseentism on a working Saturday will not be allowed.
- Leave for attending functions, outstation events etc. should be intimated prior to the leave taking.
- Students must come to school in proper uniform and clean shoes with grey socks every day.
- Girls must wear a black hair band in case of short hair. Shoulder length hair must be tied up with two pony tails. Girls with long hair must make two plaits as part of dress code.
- Boys must have a decent haircut regularly and keep the hair short and clean. Unkempt long hair, stylish cuts will not be entertained.
- Hair coloring, gold jewellery in any form, long nails, nail polish, huge ashy wrist watches or accessories for both girls and boys respectively in unacceptable.
- Students coming to school on non-instructional day must be only in School Uniform.
- Shoes should be regularly cleaned and polished. If not the defaulters will have to wash their dirty socks and polish their shoes in school.
Test/ Retest Code
- A student who is unwell must not attend the school
- Students who take leave on test days will be marked absent for the test and the paper will not be evaluated
- Retest will be conducted only for the students who are ‘on duty’ on a test day, i.e., students who represent through school for an academic or co-scholastic event will be permitted to sit for a retest
- Students facing medical issues at the time of exam will be given a retest if they produce a medical certificate
- It is mandatory for the students to attend special/remedial classes that have been scheduled in the student’s interest.
- Practical works, records and the like must be duly completed and attested as per the schedule, failing which, the students will not be permitted to the practical work.
- Submission of assignments, projects, written activity both class work and homework for all subjects should be carried out on the specific date.
Parent - Teacher Interaction
- The co-operation and goodwill of the parents/guardians are essential components to maintain an effective Parent-Teacher relationship. In order to provide maximum educational opportunities for the students, the school needs the involvement of the parents / the guardians in all their activities. For instance, parents/guardians can help the teachers to identify the talents and skills of the students.
- Parents/Guardians shall co-operate with the school by adhering to the rules and regulations which may be amended from time to time based on the changing needs.
- Parents/Guardians are encouraged to give positive suggestions for the improvement of academic standards.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to meet any teacher only after school hours by fixing an appointment.
A suggestion box is provided in the school campus. Parents/Guardians are welcome to offer their valuable suggestions for the betterment of the school.